This is a spoiler. Be careful, This page has blood and language is Spoilers .
In Conker's Bad Fur Day, in the Options menu, you can input Cheat Codes in the Cheats option. The cheat screen is accompanied by a keyboard, and is hosted by a Fire Imp. If a correct cheat is entered, the Fire Imp will acknowledge by either saying "Yep, that'll do" or "You got it!". Here is the list of cheat codes.
Chapter Access Cheats
- WELDERSBENCH - unlocks all chapters
- CLAMPIRATE - Bats Tower Level
- PRINCEALBERT - Barn Boys Level
- ANCHOVYBAY - Sloprano Level
- MONKEYSCHIN - Uga Buga Level
- SPANIELSEARS - Spooky Level
- BEELZEBUBSBUM - It´s War Level
- CHOCOLATESTARFISH - Heist Level
Game Mode Cheats
- EASY - easy gameplay
- VERYEASY - very easy gameplay
- BOVRILBULLETHOLE - 50 Lives
- WELLYTOP - Conker in Deathmatch Mode.
- EASTEREGGSRUS - Neo-Conker in Deathmatch Mode.
- CHINDITVICTORY - Weasel in Deathmatch Mode.
- BILLYMILLROUNDABOUT - Gregg the Grim Reaper in Deathmatch Mode.
- EATBOX - Caveman in Deathmatch Mode.
- RUSTYSHERIFFSBADGE - S.H.C. Sergeant in Deathmatch Mode.
- BEEFCURTAINS - Zombie and villagers in Deathmatch Mode.
- SPUNKJOCKEY - Matrix-style Katana and Chainsaw deaths.
- DUTCHOVENS - Use Frying Pan in Race
- DRACULASTEABAGS - Use Baseball Bat in Race
There is no debug
Entering any wrong "cheats" twice will cause the Fire Imp to say "Didn't work the first time, ain't gonna work the second time, dip shit."
Entering any of the following obscene words will cause the Fire Imp to either say "Egh, peh, charming!", or "That wasn't very nice, WAS IT?!".
- The Cheat Codes do not reappear in Conker: Live & Reloaded.